1. Florence is one of the most beautiful cities in the world, full of history and art. There is a masterpiece at every corner and you can literally breathe and live the Renaissance.
2. Florentines are friendly and warm, they will make you feel at home.
3. Florence is romantic. Romance is everywhere here, even in the air.
4. Florence is full of high qualified companies where you can have the best internship experience – not only architecture, fashion design, sports and culinary, but also medicine, business and much more.
5. Florence is the capital city of Tuscany, one of the more beautiful regions of Italy, that offers every kind of landscape: nice hills, snowy mountains, sunny beaches and beautiful islands.
6. In Florence the food is excellent. Besides Italian well-known specialties, Florence and its surroundings offer irresistible dishes and some of the best Italian wines.
7. If your interest is also learning Italian, Florence is the best place to do it. The Italian language was born here with Dante Alighieri and Italian descends directly from the Florentine dialect.
8. Florence is in the heart of Italy, close to many other beautiful cities like Pisa, Siena, S.Gimignano and the capital Rome and only 3 hours away from other beauties such as Venice, Verona and Naples.
9. Florence is in an excellent position to visit Europe. In a few hours and with few Euros you can get to Paris, London, Barcelona, Vienna or wherever you wish to go.
10. You will never forget the view from the top of the Duomo or from Piazzale Michelangelo at twilight…
Like us! Facebook Istituto Europeo