martedì 6 marzo 2012

Paulina Chrobak: I enjoy being in Florence so far!



My name is Paulina Chrobak and I study Administration and Information Technology at Angus College in Scotland. I came to Florence on 4th March for work experience in Istituto Europeo, which was arranged by college. I enjoy being in Florence so far. Italy is the country I have always wanted to visit and here I am in the middle of this beautiful city. It really surprised me how friendly Italians can be. I like the way all the buildings have the same structure but what really impressed me was Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore. Also, another surprise is how everything is a piece of art. Even lamp is not a normal lamp because it has lion legs at the bottom. I hope to see, taste and learn more, and come back with brilliant experience. I am very glad I got a chance to be here.